Happy New Year!
We hope you enjoyed a well-deserved break, and that your holidays weren’t impacted by the latest COVID surge too much.
As we’re starting to welcome colleagues back to our virtual office, we’re getting ready for a big year ahead. Before we get into what we have planned for 2022 though, we’d like to take a minute to reflect on 2021.
Because it was quite a year.
We pulled together the highlights in a beautiful infographic, but if you just want the bullet points, here they are:
- We signed 16 clients for our Open Banking platform, Financial Passport, PFM platform and Data Holder testing services
- We launched with 5 of our partners: Virgin Money, Canstar, Volt, REA Group and AFG
- We’ve now made more than 20 Million Open Banking API calls
- We have 45 live Data Holders, resulting in 90%+ coverage
- We published three reports, including ‘The State of Open Banking 2021’
- Our free consumer app helped Australians improve their finances, by reducing debt and increasing their savings
Want to know more? Like which clients we signed, or how much did we help consumers save? Check out the infographic below.