At COBA 2021 we hosted a fireside chat with Gareth Gumbley (Frollo founder & CEO) and Erik Fenna (P&N Group GM, technology transformation) about using Open Banking to deliver value for P&N Group customers.
Did you miss the session, or would you like to see it again? You can find the video below.
Gareth and Erik discuss a range of topics, including:
- Why should customer-owned banks care about using Open Banking to compete?
- What are the biggest Open Banking opportunities for customer-owned banks?
- What are some of the learnings from P&N Group’s journey to become an ADR and find the right technology partner?
COBA 2021 session: Using Open Banking to deliver value for P&N Group customers
The Frollo Open Banking platform
Leverage Australia’s leading Open Banking platform to deliver better customer outcomes.
- Collect – Instant access to more than 80 financial institutions
- Enrich – Turn data into insights with market leading transaction categorisation
- Experience – Plug & play access to solutions for PFM, lending and customer onboarding